Waushara County property deed transfers
The Waushara County property deed transfers as recorded from the Waushara County Courthouse are as follows:
• 10/18/17: Robert Gerth-artz, Sr., to Cory A. and Jenna L. Hanneman, $226,000. Town of Warren.
• 10/18/17: Nancy E. Pis-kule to David R. and Kristine A. Dietzman, $155,000. Town of Springwater.
• 10/18/17: Troy Zern-zach to James and Gina Schumacher, $22,250. Town of Leon.
• 10/18/17: Troy Zernzach to Peggy Schumacher, $40,000. Town of Leon.
• 10/18/17: Allen L. and Barbara J. Patten to Kevin D. and Laura A. Connor, $52,000. Town of Springwater.
• 10/18/17: Kevin D. and Laura A. Connor to Gary L. and Christine L. Wittchow, $52,000. Town of Springwater.
• 10/18/17: Wild Rose Lions Club, Inc. to Dan’s Door Service and General Maintenance LLC, $5,000. Village of Wild Rose.
• 10/18/17: Big Hill Cab-in LLC to Greg O. Puleo, $510,000. Town of Mt. Morris.
• 10/19/17: Michael A. and Deanna M. Cuttill Living Trust to Tamere A. Hecker, $2,500. Town of Leon.
• 10/19/17: Paul M. Gereau to Tamere A. Hecker, $2,500. Town of Leon.
• 10/19/17: Mary C. Singstock to Robin H. and Sylvaine K. Latham, $118,000. Town of Marion.
• 10/20/17: David and Lisha Vanevenhoven to Todd and Melissa Palecek, $140,000. Town of Marion.
• 10/20/17: Barbara J. Lapp to David E. and Amanda Schmucker, $175,000. Town of Richford.