Waushara County felonies reported
The Waushara County felonies as recorded from the Waushara County Courthouse are as follows:
• Kyle A. Mork, 26, Wisconsin Rapids, appeared in court on Jan. 24 for a plea/sentencing hearing for Sex Registry Violation. He received sentence withheld three years probation; conditions of supervision: 12 months in Waushara County Jail, no good time credit, 58 days credit for time served, Huber privileges, no objection to transfer if can be arranged; no contact with any persons under 18 years of age, court costs with 60 days to pay or payment plan, DNA sample (on file) and surcharge.
• Ryan J. Arndt, 28, Wheeling, IL, appeared in court on Jan. 25 for an initial appearance for five counts Failure to Support Child (120 Days +). He received for two counts Failure to Support Child (120 Days +): sentence withheld and 4 years probation, concurrent to each other but consecutive to any other sentence; conditions: Count 1 only: 60 days in Waushara County Jail, 60 days credit for time served; conditions for Count 1 and 2: timely payments of Child Support as ordered in Waushara County Case 2008PA26PJ, maintain full time gainful employment, maintain a valid address with the court and child support, court costs to be paid within 60 days or payment plan, DNA sample and surcharge.
• Christopher John Bass, 53, Wautoma, appeared in court on Jan. 25 for an initial appearance for two counts Burglary-Building or Dwelling. A status conference is scheduled for March 6.
• Sean D. Olejnik, 44, Berlin, appeared in court on Jan. 26 for a sentencing on revocation hearing for five counts Burglary-Building or Dwelling, two counts Theft-Movable Property <=$2,500, two counts Criminal Damage to Property, four counts Burglary-Building or Dwelling (Portage County Case 06CF-99), and Manufacture/Deliver Cocaine (>1-5g). He received: 66 months imprisonment, bifurcated, 30 months incarceration/36 months extended supervision, concurrent to each other and any other sentence currently being served, 110 days credit for time served; extended supervision conditions: restitution reimposed to the extent not previously paid - $1,3298.27 subject to confirmation from DOC, restitution to be repaid in monthly increments of no less than $250 monthly starting no less than 60 days after the first day of the first month following release from incarceration, must maintain absolute sobriety, may not be present upon the premises of any bars, is prohibited from possessing/ingesting any impairing substances that have not been prescribed by a physician, no contact with any of the victims named in the criminal complaint, court costs with 60 days to pay, not eligible for Challenge Incarceration Program, eligible for Substance Abuse Program.
• Shane T. Morris, 30, Veronia, OR, appeared in court on Jan. 26 for a voluntary appearance for seven counts Failure to Support Child (120 Days +). A status conference is scheduled for Feb. 23.