Waushara County felonies reported
The Waushara County felonies as recorded from the Waushara County Courthouse are as follows:
• Joseph W. Guster, 31, Nekoosa, appeared in court on March 15 for a plea hearing for two counts Manufacture/Deliver Amphetamine (<= 3g), three counts Bail Jumping-Felony, Manufacture/Deliver Heroin (< 3g) and Battery by Prisoners. A sentencing hearing is scheduled for June 13.
• Patrick B. McAuly, 33, Fond du Lac, appeared in court on March 15 for a preliminary hearing for 1st Degree Child Sexual Assault—Sexual Contact with Person Under Age of 13 and Child Enticement-Exposure. A status conference is scheduled for June 6.
• Kaitlyn Lynn Torrez, 21, Bear Creek, appeared in court on March 15 for a sentencing hearing for two counts Theft-Movable Property <=$2,500. She received sentence withheld 2 years probation, concurrent terms; count 1 only: 33 days in Waushara County Jail with 33 days credit, time served; conditions: AODA and follow through as deemed appropriate, must maintain absolute sobriety, may not be present upon the premises of any bars, prohibited from possessing/ingesting any impairing substances that have not been prescribed by a physician, restitution and includes uncharged read-ins, undergo psych evaluation as coordinated with supervising agent, and court costs plus DNA sample and surcharge.
• Jeffrey S. Holman, 58, Wautoma, appeared in court on March 17 for a bail/bond hearing for Fail/Report to County Jail (10 Days +). An initial appearance is scheduled for April 7.
• Richard J. Jorgensen, 53, Redgranite, appeared in court on March 17 for a status conference for Manufacture/Deliver THC (<=200g), Possession of THC, Possess Drug Paraphernalia, four counts of Sexual Assault, , 4th Degree Sexual Assault and Repeated Sexual Assault (at least three violations of 1st or 2nd Degree Sexual Assault). A status conference is scheduled for April 25.
• Benjamin Tyler Sev-erson, 30, Galesville, appeared in court on March 20 for an initial appearance for Misappropriate ID Info-Obtain Money. A status conference is scheduled for May 2.