Waushara County felonies released
The Waushara County felonies as recorded from the Waushara County Courthouse are as follows:
• Andrew A. Pantalons, 35, Weyauwega, appeared in court on Feb. 16 for a preliminary hearing for Manufacture/Deliver THC (<=200g). A status conference is scheduled for March 21.
• Matthew W. Arbogast, 26, Berlin, appeared in court on Feb. 16 for an arraignment for Fail/Report to County Jail (10 Days +). A status conference is scheduled for March 21.
• Kristopher M. Denzer, 30, Wild Rose, appeared in court on Feb. 17 for a sentencing hearing for Burglary-Building or Dwelling, Deliver Amphetamine (<=3g) and Bail Jumping-Felony. A sentencing hearing is scheduled for March 28.
• Dennis M. Korotka, 62, Manawa, appeared in court on Feb. 17 for a plea/sentencing hearing for Possession of Narcotic Drugs, Possession of THC (2nd + Offense) and Possession Drug Paraphernalia. He received sentence withheld 2 ½ years (30 months) probation; conditions: 100 days in Waushara County Jail to report by April 1, Huber privileges, 2 days credit for time served, no good time credit, AODA and follow through as deemed appropriate, must maintain absolute sobriety, may not be present upon the premises of any bars, and is prohibited from possessing/ingesting any impairing substances that have not been prescribed by a physician, court costs to be paid within 60 days or payment plan, and DNA surcharge.
• Jeffery S. Holman, 58, Wautoma, appeared in court on Feb. 17 for a plea/sentencing hearing for two counts of Possession of THC (2nd + Offense), two counts of Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, two counts of Bail Jumping-Felony and Possession of Narcotic Drugs. He received for Possession of THC (2nd + Offense) and Possession of Narcotic Drugs: 7 months in Waushara County Jail to report by March 1, Huber privileges, good time credit, 4 days credit for time served, concurrent sentences and court costs with 60 days to pay or payment plan.