Felonies reported in Waushara County
The Waushara County felonies as recorded from the Waushara County Courthouse are as follows:
• Austin R. Lindemood, 26, Wisconsin Rapids, appeared in court on June 28 for a plea/sentencing hearing for Bail Jumping-Felony. He received sentence withheld 1 year probation, conditions: The defendant must maintain absolute sobriety, may not be present upon the premises of any bars, is prohibited from possessing/ingesting any impairing substances that have not been prescribed by a physician, AODA and any follow thru; court costs, 60 days to pay or payment plan, DNA sample and surcharge, one day credit for time served if revoked.
• John Ricardo Schenk, 46, Fond du Lac, appeared in court on June 30 for a plea hearing for 2nd Degree Recklessly Endangering Safety, Operate Firearm While Intoxicated, Carry Concealed Weapon, two counts Possess/Illegally Obtained Prescription and Possess Drug Paraphernalia. A sentencing hearing is scheduled for Sept. 5.
•Brandon R. Cody, 32, Wild Rose, appeared in court on June 30 for an adjourned initial appearance for Theft-Moveable Property <=$2,500, Burglary-Building or Dwelling and Resisting or Obstructing an Officer. A status conference is scheduled for Aug. 14.
• Kevin J. Schueler, 30, Wautoma, appeared in court on June 30 for an adjourned initial appearance for OWI (4th), Operating with PAC and Possess Drug Paraphernalia. An adjourned initial appearance is schedule for July 21.
• Shawen M. Jones, 31, Pine River, appeared in court on June 30 for a plea/sentencing for two counts Bail Jumping-Misdemeanor and two counts Operating While Revoked (revocation due to alcohol/controlled substance/refusal). He received for Bail Jumping-Misdemeanor: court costs with 60 days to pay or payment plan; Operating While Revoked (revocation due to alcohol/controlled substance/refusal) and Bail Jumping-Misdemeanor: sentence withheld 18 months probation; conditions: any terms or conditions as deemed appropriate by supervising agent, court costs with 60 days to pay or payment plan, DNA sample and surcharge, in the event of a revocation the 4 days for credit for time served.
• Percy J. Schmelzle, 22, Wautoma, appeared in court on June 30 for a status conference for Manufacture/Deliver THC (<=200g) and Possess Drug Paraphernalia. Schmelzle also appeared in court for an initial appearance for Possession of THC and Bail Jumping-Felony. A status conference is schedule for Aug. 8.