Felonies reported in Waushara County
The Waushara County felonies as recorded from the Waushara County Courthouse are as follows:
• Scott A. Hess, 46, Westmoreland, TN, appeared in court on Feb. 14 for an initial appearance for seven counts Failure to Support Child (<120 Days). He received for four counts Failure to Support a Child (<120 Days): court costs as to each count with extradition fees of $1,540.
• Remy E. Anderson, 33, Germantown, appeared in court on Feb. 15 for a sentencing hearing for three counts Possess/Distribute/Exhibit an Intimate Re-presentation, Capture an Intimate Representation, In-vade Privacy-Use Surveillance Device, Possession of Narcotic Drugs and three counts Possess/Illegally Obtained Prescription. He received for Possess/Distribute/Exhibit an Intimate Representation: 38 month term of imprisonment, bifurcated, 14 months incarceration/ 24 months extended supervision, 13 days credit for time served; Capture an Intimate Representation: sentence withheld 3 years probation, consecutive to Count 1; Possess/Distribute/Exhibit an Intimate Representation: sentence withheld 3 years probation, Consecutive to Count 1; Possess/Distribute/Exhibit an Intimate Representation: sentence withheld 3 years probation, consecutive to Count 1; Possession of Narcotic Drugs: sentence withheld 3 years probation, consecutive to Count 1; Extended Supervision/Probation Conditions: AODA and follow through, must maintain absolute sobriety, may not be present upon the premises of any bars, is prohibited from possessing/ingesting any impairing substances that have not been prescribed by a physician, no contact with T. Quinn, H. Hoks, E. Parsons, A. Torres and/or R.M.T., to comply with the Sex Offender Registration Program as to Count 1 only for 15 years subsequent to the completion of the sentence in Count 1, to complete a Sex Offender Treatment Assessment and comply with any further counseling and/or treatment as deemed appropriate by the Supervising Agent, is prohibited from being in possession of any electronic devices capable of capturing or storing any image, DNA sample and surcharge, court costs with 60 days to pay, costs to be paid from up to 25 percent of inmate earnings during incarceration, and eligible for Challenge Incarceration Program or Substance Abuse Program.
• Rhoda J. Stahmann, 32, Poy Sippi, appeared in court on Feb. 15 for a plea/sentencing hearing for Possess Firearm-Convicted of a Felony, two counts Possession of Narcotic, Possess/Illegally Obtained Prescription and Possess Drug Paraphernalia. A plea/sentencing hearing is scheduled for March 20.
• Shane Peterson, 43, Redgranite, appeared in court for a motion hearing on Feb. 15 for a two counts of Sexual Assault. A jury trial is scheduled for April 12.
• Terome Antonio Thompson, 44, Milwaukee, appeared in court for an adjourned initial appearance on Feb. 16 for Battery, Disorderly Conduct and Bail Jumping-Misdemeanor. A status conference is scheduled for March 20 and a jury trial is scheduled for May 3.
• Joshua P. Barton, 31, Nekoosa, appeared in court for a plea hearing on Feb. 16 for Burglary-Building or Dwelling and Criminal Damage to Property. A sentencing hearing is scheduled April 27.
• Andy J. Roxbury, 29, Redgranite, appeared in court for a waiver of preliminary hearing for Burglary-Building or Dwelling, Theft-Movable Property and Bail Jumping-Misdemeanor. A status conference is scheduled for March 20.