Felonies reported in Waushara County
The Waushara County felonies as recorded from the Waushara County Courthouse are as follows:
• Tobias L. Dankert, 33, Fox Lake, appeared in court on Aug. 2 for a preliminary hearing for Theft-Movable Property <=$2,500 and Burglary-Building or Dwelling. A plea/sentencing hearing is scheduled for Sept. 15.
• Andrew R. Holcombe, 30, Oshkosh, appeared in court on Aug. 3 for a final pretrial for Possession of Methamphetamine. A preliminary hearing is sche-duled for Aug. 24.
• Kevin M. Birkhofer, 25, Hancock, appeared in court on Aug. 3 for an initial appearance for four counts Forgery-Uttering. A status conference is scheduled for Sept. 6.
• Gonzalo Chavez-mariscal, 21, Stock-ton, CA, appeared in court on Aug. 3 for a final pretrial for Possess with Intent-Amphetamine (>50g). A sentencing hearing is scheduled for Sept. 29.
• Anthony Joseph Bradley, 19, Flambeau, appeared in court on Aug. 4 for a bail/bond hearing for Take and Drive Vehicle without consent and Theft-Movable Property <=$2,500. An initial appearance is scheduled for Aug. 16.
• Stanley Bajdan, 41, Wautoma, appeared in court on Aug. 8 for a plea/sentencing hearing for Possession of THC and Possess Drug Paraphernalia. He received for each count: 24 days in Waushara County Jail, with good time credit, no Huber privileges, to begin no later than Aug. 18, concurrent to each other, no credit for time served, court costs to be paid within 60 days or payment plan and DNA sample and surcharge.
• Thomas M. Falsnik, Jr., 49, Wautoma, appeared in court on Aug. 8 for a plea/sentencing hearing for Substantial Battery-Intend Bodily Harm, Disorderly Conduct and Bail Jumping-Misdemeanor. A status conference is scheduled for Aug. 22.