Felonies reported in Waushara County
The Waushara County felonies as recorded from the Waushara County Courthouse are as follows:
• Lea J. Thompson, 37, Pine River, appeared in court on July 27 for a plea hearing for Manufacture/Deliver THC (<=200g) and Bail Jumping-Felony. He received 8 months in Waushara County Jail, concurrent as to each of the two counts, Huber privileges, report by Sept. 1, 1 day credit for time served, court costs of $518 as to each count with bond to be applied and the balance to be paid within 60 days or payment plan, and DNA sample and surcharge.
• Jay A. Becker, 58, Wild Rose, appeared in court on July 27 for a plea hearing for Burglary-Building or Dwelling, Criminal Damage to Property and Bail Jumping-Felony. He also appeared in court for an initial appearance for Bail Jumping-Felony. A sentencing hearing is scheduled for Sept. 29.
• Gonzalo Chavez-mariscal, 21, Stockton, CA, appeared in court on July 27 for a final pre-trial for Conspiracy to Commit Delivery of Methamphetamine (>50g). A jury trial is scheduled for Aug. 24.
• Romeo Hammer, 19, Wautoma, appeared in court on July 27 for a plea/sentencing hearing for Theft-Movable Property > $5,000-$10,000, two counts Possess Drug Paraphernalia (misdemeanor), Possession of THC and Bail Jumping-Misdemeanor. He received for Possess Drug Paraphernalia (misdemeanor): 30 days in Waushara County Jail, 30 days credit for time served, court costs re-imposed with 60 days to pay or payment plan; for Possession of THC and Bail Jumping-Misdemeanor: 6 months in Waushara County Jail WCJ as to Count 1, and 6 months in Waushara as to Count 2, concurrent to one another and concurrent to 16CM-123 with 69 days credit for time served; for Theft-Movable Property > $5,000-$10,000: sentence withheld 3 years probation; conditions: 120 days conditional jail time, consecutive to any existing sentence, expungement to be earned by defendant; Huber privileges, no credit for time served, no good time credit; restitution in the amount of $130 to be repaid in increments of not less than $50 monthly and to commence on the first of the month - one full month removed from incarceration; AODA and any follow through as deemed appropriate; must maintain absolute sobriety, may not be present upon the premises of any bars, is prohibited from possessing/ingesting any impairing substances that have not been prescribed by a physician; not to incur any PO holds that result in a new criminal offenses; no contact with co-defendant; court costs with 60 days to pay or payment plan; and DNA surcharge.
• Brandon Riffell, 39, Waterman, IL, appeared in court on July 27 for a plea hearing for three counts Failure to Support Child (120 Days +). A sentencing hearing is scheduled for Oct. 2.
• Michael J. Kiernicki, 32, Waupaca, appeared in court on July 27 for an arraignment for Possession of Narcotic Drugs and Possess Amphetamine/LSD/Psilocin. A motion hearing is scheduled for Sept. 6.
• Ashley L. Armstrong, 17, Plainfield, appeared in court on July 27 for a plea/sentencing hearing for Possession of Methamphetamine and Possess Drug Paraphernalia. A status conference is scheduled for Aug. 30.