Felonies reported in Waushara County
The Waushara County felonies as recorded from the Waushara County Courthouse are as follows:
• Ryan C. Gauger, 25, Redgranite, appeared in court on April 27 for a waiver of preliminary hear-ing for Possess with Intent-Amphetamine (<=3g), Pos-sess with Intent-Psilocin (<=100g), Possess with Intent-THC (<=200g), Possess Drug Paraphernalia and OWI (2nd). A status conference is scheduled for July 7.
• Evan Jay Konkol, 25, Neenah, appeared in court on April 28 for a sentencing hearing for Exposure. He received sentence withheld, 3 years probation; conditions: 90 days in Waushara County Jail, Huber privileges, no good time credit, no credit for time served to begin service no later than June 15; no contact with any females under the age of 18 years of age unless female is with parent or guardian, AODA and follow through, absolute sobriety, no bars, no prescription without valid prescription from treating physician, no contact with victim as named in the complaint, Sex Offender II Treatment and Sex Offender Registry while on supervision and 15 years post sentence, court costs to be paid within 60 days or payment plan, DNA surcharge imposed and sample to be given.
• Percy J. Schmelzle, 22, Wautoma, appeared in court on April 28 for an adjourned initial appearance for Manufacture/Deliver THC (<=200g) and Possess Drug Paraphernalia. An adjourned initial appearance is scheduled for May 8.
• Levi R. Hedding, 26, Coloma, appeared in court on April 28 for a hearing for Possession of THC (2nd+ Offense), Possess Drug Paraphernalia, Disorderly Conduct, Bail Jumping-Misdemeanor and Possession of Narcotic Drugs. A final pre-trial is scheduled for June 16.
• Jesse G. Schauer, 18, Wautoma, appeared in court on April 28 for a sentencing on revocation hearing for Possession of THC and Possess Drug Paraphernalia. He received for Possession of THC: 150 days in Waushara County Jail, concurrent to Count 3 with Huber privileges for educational purposes and good time credit, 37 days time served credit, court will allow the defendant to petition the court with documentation that he has earned his high school diploma and will graduate documentation to be provided by May 26, if received the court will amend the sentence to 86 days, court costs re-imposed to be paid within 60 days or payment plan; for Possess Drug Paraphernalia: 30 days in Waushara County Jail, concurrent to Count 1 with Huber and good time credit, credit for 37 days served, court re-imposes costs to be paid within 60 days or payment plan.