Waushara County property deed transfers
The Waushara County property deed transfers as recorded from the Waushara County Courthouse are as follows:
• 1/24/18: Sara Eberhardy as special administrator of the Estate of Boyd R. Spangrud, deceased, to Topsail Beach North LLC, $80,000. Town of Oasis.
• 1/24/18: Tina M. and Mark Borchert to Megan R. Woyak, $92,200. Village of Plainfield.
• 1/24/18: John P. and Jean M. Skemp to Scott Docter, $147,500. Tow of Hancock.
• 1/24/18: Dorothy J. Carter to Rosemarie C. Gonzalez, $147,000. Town of Springwater.
• 1/25/18: Eric J. Arndt to Daniel and Jean Fritz, $7,000. Town of Saxeville.
• 1/25/18: Gary and Judith Burton to Tammy Wagner, $203,000. Town of Dakota.
• 1/26/18: Calvin K. and Cynthia A. Van Beek to Ryan P. and Jennifer Hammerschmidt, $325,000. Town of Marion.
• 1/26/18: Corey P. Cal-lahan and Kari A. Illsley to William A. and Jennifer M. Weismueller, Jr., $367,500. Town of Coloma.
• 1/26/18: Ann W. Garber to Jon P. and Jane Ann Wilcox, $29,764. Town of Dakota.
•1/29/18: Barbara A. Schultz to Joseph W.C. Kilsdonk, $213,200. Town of Saxeville.
• 1/29/18: Richard and Joanne Detlor to Mark and Janet Petrowsky, $6,000. Town of Oasis.
• 1/29/18: Lois A. Babros to Vern and Jennifer Rehlinger, $150,000. Town of Marion.
• 1/29/18: The Jean and Norman Whitford Irrevocable Family Trust to Jeremy J. and Clara L. Voightlander, $225,000. Town of Leon.
• 1/29/18: Kevin White to Michael J. and Anne M. Malinowski, $18,000. Town of Leon.
• 1/30/18: Wilmington Savings Fund Society to Jeffrey W. and Delaine S. Schiestel, $139,900. Town of Hancock.