Waushara County property deed transfers
The Waushara County property deed transfers as recorded from the Waushara County Courthouse are as follows:
• 11/15/17: Markesan State Bank to Matthew J. and Nicole M. Stobbe, $27,000. Town of Aurora.
• 11/16/17: Bartsch LLC to G&L Land, LLC, $50,000. Village of Hancock.
• 11/17/17: Donna M. Lar-son to William J. and Julie K. Gartland, $63,500. Town of Coloma.
• 11/17/17: Andrew King to Evergreen Resort LLC, $239,000. Town of Spring-water.
• 11/17/17: Danielle Pau-lick to Michael Schwochert, $3,500. Village of Redgranite.
• 11/17/17: John C. Mickelson to Coalter Han-sen, $129,500. Town of Springwater.
• 11/17/17: Dane G. Roh-de to Michael L. Pribnow, $66,818. Town of Marion.
• 11/17/17: Mark A. How-ell to Keith Eastling, $59,000. Town of Oasis.
• 11/17/17: Lewis and Pat-ricia J. Murach to Adam L. Manteufel, $265,000. Town of Poy Sippi.
• 11/20/17: D & B Proerties IV, LLC to Midwest Invest of Marion LLC, $38,000. City of Wautoma.
• 11/20/17: Carol A. Bates to Alejandro Banda, $15,000. Village of Plainfield.
• 11/20/17: Richard E. Billing as personal rep-resentative of the Estate of Marvel Ruth Billing to Julie A. Hennes, $50,000. City of Wautoma.
• 11/20/17: Blenker Pro-perties, LLC to Greg R. Ernst, $40,000. Village of Plainfield.
• 11/20/17: HRIB LLC to Samuel J. and Martha H. Schrock, $50,000. Town of Richford.
• 11/20/17: Elaine B. Vet-ter to Bruce E. and Laura J. Schiefelbein, $238,000. Town of Springwater.