Waushara County lists property deed transfers
The Waushara County property deed transfers as recorded from the Waushara County Courthouse are as follows:
• 4/5/17: Jill Welk to William S. Kruzel, as trustee of the William S. Kruzel Trust, $400,000. Town of Mt. Morris.
• 4/6/17: Leonard F. and Margaret A. Lesniak to Carpet Craftsman, Inc., $43,800. Village of Wild Rose.
• 4/6/17: Joey M. Rosin to Mark A. and Melissa J. Kelm, $80,000. Town of Marion.
• 4/6/17: Craig and Ann Bostwick to Mark Stangel, $40,000. Town of Saxeville.
• 4/6/17: Russell W. Kirby to William N. May, $125,500. Town of Wautoma.
• 4/7/17: Timothy G. Fennell to James and Susan L. Rawson, $125,000. Town of Springwater.
• 4/7/17: Lester and Jane Pongratz to Holly J. Pongratz, $70,000. Town of Poy Sippi.
• 4/7/17: Portage County Bank to Cold Creek Invest-ments, LLC, $40,000. Village of Plainfield.
• 4/10/17: L.I. Pete and Veronica J. Morgan to Bryan E. and Noreen S. Montsma, $25,000. Town of Rose.
• 4/10/17: Barbara J. Chase-Baumann to Dawn R. Thompson, $67,500. Town of Mt. Morris.
• 4/11/17: Russell Findlay to Rodney W. and Sally M. Lungwitz, $75,000. Town of Leon.