Waushara County accidents reported
The Waushara County accident reports recorded from the Waushara County Sheriff's Office:
• 1/10/18: A two-vehicle accident occurred at 12:50 p.m. on Pine Lane Road, Town of Mt. Morris. Guadalupe J. Ayala, 60, Wautoma, was traveling southbound on Pine Lane while Larry L. Christie, 67, Wild Rose, was traveling northbound on Pine Lane. Ayala and Christie met at the corner of Pine Lane. Christie applied his brakes and came to a stop on the one-lane road while Ayala applied brakes and slid into the side of Christie’s vehicle. No injuries were reported.
• 1/11/18: A one-vehicle accident occurred at 11:30 a.m. on 21st Lane, Town of Springwater. Jonathon R. Schulke, 34, Pine River, failed to stop at the stop sign, continued through the intersection, then continued on a gravel road until striking a cement base to a silo. Four citations were issued. No injuries were reported.
• 1/13/18: A one-vehicle accident occurred at 1 a.m. on Archer Lane, Town of Springwater. A vehicle was traveling eastbound and went through the intersection in a sideways skid, entering the southeast corner of the intersection and the south ditch of Archer Lane. The vehicle struck a tree putting her vehicle into a spin striking a street sign before coming to a rest facing back east in the south ditch of Archer Lane. No driver was around and no one related to the crash called law enforcement. The owner of the vehicle said she lent her car to her sister, Jennifer Dawn De Hart, 37, Berlin, but was unsure who was driving. Five citations were issued. No injuries were reported.
• 1/15/18: A one-vehicle accident occurred at 2:34 a.m. on State Road 21, Town of Marion. Christina Grace Bongert, 27, Berlin, was traveling westbound on State Road 21, left of center on the wrong side of the raised median island in the eastbound lane, when she tried to return to the westbound lane and slid out of control on the snow-covered roadway and struck the median and traffic sign and post. Bongert stated she was snow-blinded and found herself on the wrong side of the road. There was an oncoming truck so she tried to move over as soon as she could and slid on the snow and hit the sign and island. No injuries were reported.
• 1/15/18: A one-vehicle accident occurred at 5:40 a.m. on I-39, Village of Coloma. Cody Allen Leibsle, 18, Coloma, was traveling southbound on I-39 when he lost control of his vehicle on the snow-covered road, struck the concrete bridge railing at County Road CH and slid into the median. No injuries were reported.
• 1/15/18: A one-vehicle accident occurred at 8:50 a.m. on State Road 152, Town of Mt. Morris. Larry H. Timm, 75, Pine River, was traveling westbound on State Road 152 when he lost control on the packed, snow-covered road while negotiating a curve. Timm crossed the centerline, entered the south ditch and struck two large rocks and a tree. No injuries were reported.
• 1/15/18: A one-vehicle accident occurred at 6:42 p.m. at the intersection of State Road 22 and County Road JJ, Town of Dakota. Rachel May Abbrederis, 27, Coloma, was traveling westbound on Dakota Avenue when she approached a stop sign at the intersection of Dakota Avenue and State Road 22 at a speed too fast for conditions. Abbrederis could not stop before entering the intersection, traveled through both north and south bound lanes of State Road 22 before entering the ditch and coming to a rest. No injuries were reported.