Waushara County accident reports
The Waushara County accident reports recorded from the Waushara County Sheriff's Office are as follows:
• 7/8/17: A two-vehicle accident occurred at 9:51 p.m. on County Road F, Town of Marion. Alexander Cervantes, 18, Wautoma, brake checked Anthony Vestuto, 27, Wautoma, almost causing an accident. When Vestuto then passed Cervantes and brake checked him back, Cervantes was unable to stop striking Vestuto’s vehicle. Cervantes then swerved into the ditch, then backed out and continued away from the crash scene. No injuries were reported.
• 7/12/17: A one-vehicle accident occurred at 12:46 am. On County Road TT, Town of Saxeville. Ronald Vande Kolk, 64, Wild Rose, was traveling westbound on County Road TT when he swerved to miss a raccoon and then a deer. Vande Kolk’s vehicle entered the ditch and rolled onto its roof. No injuries were reported.
• 7/1/17: A one-vehicle accident occurred at 5:48 p.m. at the intersection of Akron Avenue and 3rd Lane, Town of Plainfield. Bonnie Lou Cummings, 71, Bancroft, was traveling westbound on ATV/UTV on Akron Avenue at about 45 mph when she began to make a right turn onto 3rd Lane. As she was turning a deer came out from the southwest corner of the intersection. Cummings stated she made a sharp turn to the left and the vehicle overturned onto the passenger side coming to a rest in the roadway. Suspected minor injuries were reported.
• 7/10/17: A two-vehicle accident occurred at 1:27 p.m. at the intersection of State Road 49 and State Road 21, Town of Aurora. Joan Markos Horejs, 67, Oshkosh, was traveling eastbound on State Road 21 and was going through the intersection. Jennifer Kutchenriter, 52, Pine River, was stopped and pulled out and struck Markos Horejs’s vehicle. No injuries were reported. One citation was issued.
• 7/19/17: A two-vehicle accident occurred at 11:16 a.m. on State Road 49, Town of Aurora. Mitchel Jazdzewski, 25, Berlin, was traveling northbound on State Road 49 when Mackenzie Kurczek, 17, Ripon, pulled out from a stop sign on Cypress Avenue in front of Jazdzewski’s vehicle. Jazdzewski struck Kurczek and went into the east ditch and rolled onto its roof. Suspected minor injuries were reported.