Waushara County accident report
The Waushara County accident reports recorded from the Waushara County Sheriff's Office:
• 10/5/17: A one-vehicle accident occurred at 12:10 p.m. on County Road MM, Town of Wautoma. Karen Bauer, 67, Wautoma, was traveling northbound on County Road MM near 15th Drive when she encountered a UTV parked across the roadway to stop traffic from proceeding northbound since Timothy Debraal, 66, Wautoma, was cutting down a dead tree that was going to fall across the road. Bauer approached and drove around the UTV and her vehicle was struck by the falling tree that the resident had cut. No injuries were reported.
• 10/6/17: A two-vehicle accident occurred at 3:56 p.m. on State Road 21, Town of Warren. Courtney Anne Crook, 43, Appleton, was traveling eastbound on State Road 21 when she struck Michael Robert Fretchel, 58, Oshkosh. Fretchel stopped for a school bus that had the stop sign out letting children off the bus when Crook stated she had looked down for a second and when she looked up the car in front of her was stopped and she hit it. One citation was issued. No injuries were reported.
• 10/8/17: A one-vehicle accident occurred at 5:45 p.m. on County Road AA, Town of Rose. Richard A. Green, 60, Redgranite, was traveling southbound on County Road AA with a passenger when he stated that there was a deer in the roadway and he swerved to avoid it ending up in a ditch. Suspected minor injuries were reported.
• 10/9/17: A one-vehicle accident occurred at 3:18 p.m. on State Road 21, Town of Wautoma. Tyler John Peschke, 32, Rosendale, was traveling westbound on State Road 21 when he was attempting to look at his GPS, crossed the centerline and entered the north ditch. Peschke’s vehicle struck a driveway and went airborne landing on its wheels and then flipped over on its roof striking a tree. Four citations were issued. Possible injuries were reported.
• 10/9/17: A two-vehicle accident occurred at 4:38 p.m. on County Road G, Town of Mt. Morris. Lars I Anderson, 37, Wild Rose, was traveling eastbound on County Road G when he struck the rear of the trailer that was parked on the roadway pushing it into the ditch. One citation was issued. No injuries were reported.
• 10/9/17: A two-vehicle accident occurred at 5:06 p.m. on Front Street, Village of Wild Rose. Robert L. O’Brien, 85, Wild Rose, was backing out of a parking stall when he struck another vehicle which was parked. O’Brien stated he didn’t think he hit the vehicle. No injuries were reported.